Whether you want to rough it in a swag, glamp it up or rest your weary bones in one of the regional townships, we have you covered!
All profits from the Rent A Tent City
and BYO Campsite at Yakka Park
will go to the local community via
the Lucindale Lions Club.
Rent A Tent City at Yakka Park
We are building our very own Rent A Tent City at Yakka Park, Lucindale!
The base price includes your home-away-from-home canvas tent in a range of sizes, all set up and packed up for you, and access to Rent A Tent City exclusive showers and toilets. You can add extra items, such as comfy stretcher beds and mattresses, sleeping bag combo sets with cotton liner and pillow, tables, LED lanterns, Esky’s and chairs.
Rent A Tent City will be available from Friday 13 September to Sunday 15 September.
Prices start from $169.
The price does not change if you stay for a shorter time. Rent A Tent City campsites must be pre-booked.
BYO Campsite at Yakka Park
If you prefer to BYO accommodation (swag, tent, camper trailer, caravan, jumping castle), click the button below!
Don’t turn up on Saturday morning and expect a campsite with concert views – that won’t happen and you may be left with nowhere to stay and very few alternative accommodation options. Pre-booking your campsite is a MUST.
Stuff you need to know about Yakka Park
We’re really looking forward to hosting you all in Lucindale for the triple j One Night Stand weekend! We are a small community of committed volunteers who are incredibly excited to be hosting this event with triple j.
The One Night Stand is an ALL AGES, DRUG AND ALCOHOL-FREE event and we are expecting around 5,000 campers at Yakka Park for the weekend. Our number one priority is to host everybody safely with a welcoming, family-friendly vibe.
With this in mind, there’s a few things about the Yakka Park set up and operations that you should be aware of before you book to make sure that what we’re offering meets your expectations.
A few key things to note:
- no vehicles will be permitted on the Rent A Tent City or the BYO Tent/Swag sites. The car park is located right next door to Yakka Park and a shuttle service will operate to get you and your gear to your tent/swag site.
- for safety reasons, no swags are permitted on the Caravan or Camper Trailer sites and we strongly discourage sleeping in cars.
- you must be over 18 to book a site at Yakka Park (or if you’re under 18 you must be accompanied by a parent or somebody over 25)
- vehicle movement on the site (including check ins) will only be allowed when the gates are open.
Gate opening hours are:
- Thursday – 3pm to 10pm
- Friday – 8am to 10pm
- Saturday – 7am to 3pm
- Sunday – from 7am
- in keeping with the all ages, drug and alcohol-free focus of the One Night Stand, Yakka Park will be a dry zone for the weekend. Licensed areas will be operating around Lucindale, within easy walking distance of Yakka Park.
Please check out our full Terms and Conditions and if you reckon this sounds like you, go ahead and book! If not, check out other accommodation available in neighbouring towns below.
And one final note: we are expecting to be inundated with people checking in between 4pm and 8pm on the Friday, so please be prepared for a bit of a lineup if you intend to arrive Friday evening (or make the most of our country hospitality and come on Thursday!).
The neighbouring towns of Naracoorte, Kingston, Robe, Penola, Millicent and Mount Gambier and the Tatiara area (starting at 90km from site) have many different accommodation options. Click below for visitor information & accommodation options.
Naracoorte (41km from site)
Kingston (54km from site)
Robe (75km from site)
Penola (75km from site)
Millicent (80km from site)
Beachport (85km from site)
Mount Gambier (120km from site)
The Limestone Coast has a number of National and Conservation Parks where bush camping sites are available to book. Head to https://www.parks.sa.gov.au/Find-a-Park/Browse-by-region/Limestone-Coast for more info.