For all the official info on the event, including the triple j t’s & c’s, click here
- 3:30pm – Gates Open
- 4:05pm – Welcome To Country
- 4:15pm – Chelsea Manor (Unearthed Winner)
- 4:55pm – G Flip
- 6:00pm – Ocean Alley
- 7:15pm – Meg Mac
- 8:30pm – Hilltop Hoods
- 9:30pm – Event Ends
- Be sure to have a plan before you travel.
- There’s limited accommodation in the area, so make sure you’ve got something lined up in advance.
- Check out the weather beforehand and pack accordingly. (Always a good idea to pack a warm jacket or jumper!)
- If you’re driving a long distance please be safe and take regular breaks.
- It is illegal and irresponsible to drink and drive, if you are over 18 and drink before or after the event, do not drive.
Car and Bus Parking
Car parking is free at Yakka Park – please park here and not around the town! From Lucindale, access it via Musgrave Ave, then Avenue Range Rd. For Disabled parking, hear right once you turn off Avenue Range Rd and head towards West Terrace.
Bus parking will be along Park Drive, Gum Ave and at the “Old Sale Yards”, corner Railway Terrace and Bowling Club Rd.
Parking and passenger Drop Off
Passenger drop off and pick up is via Centenary Ave. To help you plan your trip here’s a map showing the traffic flow for the event and passenger drop off and pick up. There is a One Way loop for passenger drop off and pick up as follows – from Gum Avenue enter Centenary Avenue and then exit via Oak Avenue and Park Drive. Passengers can be dropped off along Centenary Avenue and then safely walk through Centenary Park to Yakka Park and the entrance to the Lucindale Oval (the only entrance to the concert is via Yakka Park). Any questions – email firstname.lastname@example.org
25km/h speed restrictions will be in place on many of the roads in Lucindale.
Gold Coin Donation
triple j is proud to be collecting gold coin donations at the entrance to this year’s One Night Stand for local charity, Stand Like Stone Foundation. It serves the Limestone Coast, offering grants to facilitate projects benefiting the area socially and financially, and educational scholarships to students with a connection to the area.
In the Lucindale community your dollars will go towards two projects: 50% towards helping to replace Lucindale Area Community Swimming Pool and 50% will fund scholarships for young people to participate in the Limestone Coast Leadership Program.